Details for Sisterdale Ranch
407 A Upper Sisterdale Rd
Comfort, Texas 78013
Summary of Sisterdale RanchThis property is nothing short of a Texas Hill Country paradise and has a building site ready and waiting for your dream custom home. Perfectly situated on a flat topped hill, the property boasts stunning views of the surrounding hills and valleys. It is completely high fenced and loaded with Axis deer and trophy whitetail deer.
The property’s stunning grand entrance has an electric gate with a keypad that gives access to a paved road leading all the way to the headquarters.
LOCATION: 10 miles from Comfort, 20 miles to Boerne, 26 miles to Fredericksburg, 54 miles to San Antonio.
IMPROVEMENTS: Currently, the main living quarters consist of a gorgeous 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom barndominium with a loft area great for overnight guests or office space. A spacious kitchen and living area open up to a large balcony that offers stunning views. The lower level includes a gorgeous outdoor living and dining space with a fully outfitted outdoor kitchen featuring a TV, refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher, sink, grill, plenty of storage and granite countertops. The entire outdoor space is surrounded with remote controlled screens that can be lowered during inclement weather or when the patio is not in use to protect the contents from the elements. Rounding out the lower level are a laundry room, half bath, an office, 3 immaculate stalls connected to covered outdoor paddocks, a tack room, feed room with loading lock, misting systems, heaters, wash rack and stocks making this a great horse friendly property!
The grounds are beautifully landscaped with flagstone patios, a fire pit, sprinkler systems, and cedar split rail fencing. A fenced garden, predator-proof chicken coop, playground, and treehouse are also located near the bardominium.
A top notch shooting facility guaranteed to catch any sportsman’s eye. Backstops are set up for long range rifle and short range pistol shooting. A trap range offers stunning views of the surrounding country. The gun range building houses a firearm safe, lots of storage, full sized refrigerator, half bath, and custom cabinetry.
A separate shop includes covered concrete parking with 2 RV hookups, a walk-in cooler with a game hoist and cleaning station, and both lower and upper level storage rooms that could easily be converted into a game room or a separate apartment for your guests.
Full size steel pipe arena with a cedar stay fence. The arena footing is great quality sand brought in from Poteet, Texas. Return alley, holding pens, and a new Priefert pneumatic roping chute make for a top-notch arena. There are also two cedar split-rail fence turnouts with plenty of trees to offer shade and cover from the elements and a cedar stay round pen on the property.
EQUIPMENT TO BE CONVEYED: None
WATER: One water well supplies water to the improvements and 3 tanks. Two tanks are filled with natural run-off.
TERRAIN / HABITAT: Typical Hill Country terrain with rolling hills covered with Oaks, native grasses and some cedar. Approximately 70 percent of the property is groomed with Cedars removed or trimmed into large trees and the remaining 30 percent has been left natural for the wildlife.
WILDLIFE: All of the native white-tailed deer were removed several years ago and replaced with high quality genetics. There is also an impressive herd of Axis deer on the property.
EASEMENTS: 600 foot paved easement to entrance gate lies outside of the high fenced boundary.
MINERALS: Seller will convey 50% of owned minerals.
This property is a must see! Call Anthony to schedule a private showing 210-854-6365.